02 December, 2006

Bah!

I am officially upset with this new gmail blogger thing that is going on. I don't know why I decided to switch to this new way of posting...but now I can't post pictures and everything is different and highly annoying. If you were considering switching to Betta or whatever the infernal thing is called...DON'T!!! You will regret it. The benefits are not worth losing the nice format that existed before. Not sure when I will get this fixed and back to normal...but until then...I can't post pictures.

I hate change!

2 comments:

Black Mona said...

wow. and here i was just SECONDS away from DISASTER!!! whew! thanks for forewarning me. i will now stay the same and not switch. when is a good day to get together over break?? we need to start planning an actual day. can't wait!!

Awesome Sean said...

It begins with a small change... then BLAMO!!!!

Before you know it you are a vegitatrian, gay, pacifist, shaman of "The 2nd Day Reformist Church of Mormon Iconoclasm." Sacrificing dung beatles, while naked covered in mayonaise, to "Kufu", the goddess of erectile eysfunction.

Better nip this change and reform in the butt... and I better see a big Icon on the next post or we will all know what goddess you are praying to!