20 December, 2006

Need to post...unable to think...

Yea, so I guess that is the effect home has on me. In the academic environment of school it seems second nature to just type something up really quick that says something. Not to mention that there is often so little to do that I go out of my mind if I do not find some sort of perfunctory exercise for it to focus on...'tis difficult, but I have found that my mind can focus in the absence of anything that is a more interesting distraction.

So apparently Sweden has discovered a new renewable energy source. This energy source is imported from the United States and runs all of their cars and heats their homes. This renewable energy source is excess American fat that has been extracted in liposuction surgeries...GROSS!!! This was the special report of the morning out here in the country brought you by my sister I have not checked the report's veracity yet...not sure if I want to...

Something more interesting and not so random tomorrow I hope!

No comments: