15 December, 2006

Et Cartago delenda est!

And...I am finished with Finals!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!

Finals was not too hectic this year...nor as incredibly challenging...except for my Introduction to Spirituality oral final. It was pretty intense, and a very strange way of going about a final. I walk into Fr. Spezia's (the prof) office and this is how it goes...

Fr. Spezia: "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Brendan: (pause) "um...well how about virtue?" (since it was what I knew best)

Fr. Spezia: "Okay, tell me about virtue"

And I just spilled my guts basically...he asked a few clarifying questions...but other than that it was a full ten minutes of me talking...and him doing miscellaneous office work...seemingly not listening to me at all (and I was highly nervous and stressed I can tell you...so that was a little annoying...WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME...sort of thing...anyway). He did take in every word though, it was pretty amazing, but did not help the stress level...and not a word on how well I did...but here is hoping!

All the other finals were much better and I did pretty well on them all. God is good. So now I have a few more things to do here and then it is off to the west coast for break (hopefully there will be snow) and then I will be busy till Christmas, then after Christmas I will be coming to A2-Ypsi area and then back home and then back to the Seminary! Life is busy...no let me see is there anything else?...oh! almost forgot...Et Brittania delenda est!

No comments: