10 April, 2007

Raboni!

Happy Easter!

I took a bit of a break during Holy Week...not a break in the strict sense since I was very busy...but rather a break from the Internet (or exile?). I have come to the point of such extreme frustration with the dial-up connection that is the only means of Internet access at home, that I have thrown in the towel all together this time and declared war on dial-up. I think that our relationship, while never very good, has been permanently severed, for it refuses to please me and I refuse to honor it by deigning to use its sluggish transmissions.

Thanks be to the Catholic way of doing things however, as I am able to say 'Happy Easter!' to all of you on Easter day...all week long! Christus Ressurexit (Tá Críost éirithe!)! So despite it being 'Easter Tuesday' it is still (Liturgically) Easter Day...I love how that works.

Anyway...just so you all know in case you were wondering. I had a wonderfully blessed Holy Week/Triduum/Easter, and although physically draining, it was also spiritually and emotionally uplifting! I hope and pray that you all had a similar experience this Easter.

I was able to meet with some of you on Easter Monday, but for all the others who I did not have the opportunity to see personally over Easter, know that I missed you and can't wait to see you again soon. God Bless you all!

No comments: