19 January, 2007

Lá Breithe Shona An Bolgán

It is the first birthday of The Bubble folks! Thank you to all my dear readers (basically my friends) who have continued to come and read whatever I chance to have decided to put up for the day. My posts have not always lived up to my own expectations of them...in fact they rarely do. I seem to have the problem of being my own worst critic, but at least I post...and I think that I may be making some improvement...at least I have seen it in my academic work if not in the writing that I do for fun.

So here I am...still blogging about whatever...and still going, 56 posts later! Thanks to all of you who come and read (and drop comments every now and then)...I would offer you a drink, but you are not here...but have one anyway (good for the heart). Oh!...and UPDATE SOME OF YOU!!!

P.S. Also, just so you know, the title is Happy Birthday to THe Bubble in Irish Gaelic and is pronounced; law bre-heh hunn-ah ahn bowl-gawn.

2 comments:

Black Mona said...

Happy Birthday fellow Bubbler! =)

i'm thinkin' about renaming my blog....we'll have to see.

Emilie said...

Happy Birthday Bubble!!!