24 January, 2007

Concerning Hobbits

Yesterday's post reminded me of something that I had a lot of fun with about four years ago. I am not sure if any of you know that there is a website where you enter in your name and it will generate for you your Hobbit name. Just so you all know, my Hobbit name is Todo Sandybanks of Frogmorton (even in the Hobbit world I end up in swampy farm country...).

This is the Link to the site...have fun (http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/)!


P.S. From this site you can also generate your elf name...mine is Maeglin Telemnar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is the link not working? I've clicked several times, but it only opens a blank page. I typed in the address and it still came up with a blank page.

By the way, like the picture. Some hobbits people draw just need to bag it, but I actually think I'd like to meet that fellow.