20 January, 2010

Modus Creativus

Not sure if that is actual Latin or Hogwarts Latin...but as I am not in the mood to actually look it up...there you go!

I have been in a most creative mood these past few days. Some of my many projects are nearing completion, some have been helped along, and one has just been started. I seem to have the inenviable plight of the artist who is forever starting new projects because the inspiration has ceased for the previous works...or I got bored with them...or the inspiration no where neared the outcome (overambition is my plague...either that or under acheivement) and so I gave up in frustration.

In today's news...Congratulations Senator Brown! I was so shocked! Massachutsets elect a Republican (and a conservative non-the-less)! Impossible was my initial response...but no! The world has been turned on its head I think...it is the only logical explanation!

Ah...well back to my projects...which shall remain un-named and un-numbered as I always make more of what I have started and then leave people to guess what happened to all that I was "going" to do...sigh...

No comments: