02 March, 2007

Je Suis Libre!

Spring Break has come for me! This means that in a few short hours I shall be departing for Tír na nÓg (the land of the blessed in Irish Folklore...i.e. Grand Rapids). This Spring Break started off in style! Currently listening to U2 (began with It's a Beautiful Day) but before that I was jigging to some good ol' Irish tunes...after returning from the "source and summit of the day" (i.e. The Mass). I have been told that home (the Frozen North) resembles Narnia a bit...due to an interesting mix of a Snow/lightning/rain storm that is now all frozen solid. Soon I will be seeing the most beautiful view in the world...My face toward West Michigan and South-East Michigan in my rear-view mirror!

Happy Spring Break to all my fellow Scholars (and Monica)!

2 comments:

the Mariner said...

yes, i think u post too much :) hmm, this coming from someone who didn't even write her last post :) enjoy ur winter wonderland. i miss the snow.

Black Mona said...

YAY!!!! i made honorable mention!