31 May, 2006

Last of May and Aiden away from Ave

Well tis the last of the month of Our Lady, and non too soon for the crown of flowers on Mary's head is looking pretty sad. Sad though, as I do like May...and Mary too.

Well for all of you who may be wondering what I am up too I thought that I might take some time to let you know

I am of course still taking Zoology. So far, with two of the three tests behind me, I have a 79 in the class...which means a C+. All I need is a grade that will transfer and one fourth of the grade is coming to class and a notebook thing that I have nailed. Beleive it or not...but I have actually made each and every one of the classes. I guess if I was a commuter student at Ave I might have done better as far as attendance is concerned...weird...maybe I should have lived at home and drove to classes...hahahaha...no

I have been busy besides class with helping Dad on the farm and doing odd jobs for Grandmother. Not too much else to report on the home front...gosh we sound boring!

Aiden is still doing very well, although I think that he misses Aloysius and Felix the Cat. He does not seem to like the big desktops around here, too old and not as cool and hip as Aloysius, Felix and himself. He is very tired of dial-up, slows him down something dreadful...so I think that he might be getting depressed. Thinking that he may need a trip to cheer him up, I took him to the Grand Rapids Public Library with free wireless! I think that he likes this cute little laptop across the way...but I am trying to discourage him from thinking about her (she is a mac and I don't think that the relationship would work) and I think that it may be working. He is more interested in playing on Limewire once again...so I think that I have him sufficiently distracted.

I promise to get some pictures of home soon! I do not know if you want to see them...but pictures are pretty and I like them. I will also be sure and keep you posted regarding my upcoming Icon painting class! I am so exited...but Aiden is not sure about it...it means taking time away from him...poor Aiden

Happy Summers to you all from Aiden and Brendan!!!

No comments: